at Alpha Labour Solutions
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Matric Certificate
- Knowledge of Import procedures and documentation requirements
- 3 – 5 years logistics experience and/or Logistics related qualification
Main Duties/Key Results Areas:
- Check and manage documentation for imported shipments and provide support for many steps of the transportation process.
- Work with clearing agents, warehouse staff, shipping companies, and clients.
- Help with shipping, receiving, and record keeping for international transactions.
- Track shipments and communicate with internal departments about the containers progress.
- Coordinate shipping with clearing agents for clearance through Customs, State Vet and / or Port Health
- Deal with and handle claims with the relevant parties if any shipment problems happen to occur.
- Provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
- All and any other related tasks and duties as required from time to time.