Junior Technician (mechanic) - Small Plant hire, Nelspruit
at HR Genie
My client in the small plant rental industry is urgently looking for a mechanical technician. It is the technicians responsibility to ensure all equipment and vehicles are maintained and in good working order according to company regulations, service intervals are followed, offer assistance to clients off site, and report issues to employer.
The technician will have to be able to work on his own or with colleagues and must be presentable and professional as he will be dealing with customers from time to time.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Driver’s license, preferably C1
- At least 12 months experience in small plant hire in a similar role
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technician in a construction or small plant hire organisation
- Previous customer care experience is an advantage
- Previous Mechanical Experience
- Previous electrical experience
- Construction experience
The technician typically report to the operational manager, but will be informed once employed of the reporting structure. The position is 45 hours per week. Saturday half day. Technician is likely to work overtime as per customer requirement.
Please provide comprehensive CV with support documentation by applying to this add, or mail CV with support documentation to <--------Please upload your CV here--------. The recruiter will not correspond with unsuccessful candidates, but your CV will be stored on database to be considered for future positions.Read More...