Life a Product Development Actuary
at Edge Executive Search
Our client an insurance giant is looking to employ a Life Product Development Actuary to develop a comprehensive new range of life insurance products for distribution via multiple channels.
- Qualified actuary with at least three years experience in total in individual life insurance.
- Individual life product development experience.
- Individual life pricing experience would be an advantage.
- Play a leading role in designing and developing a new range of life insurance solutions, taking into account competitor offerings as well as the needs of clients and the relevant channels.
- Be involved in the pricing of the products.
- Work together with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure implementation of the new solutions.
- Be involved in setting the reinsurance strategy associated with the new range.
- Be involved in the roll out of new range of products.
- Continuously assess the performance of the products, taking into account relevant stakeholder feedback, and refine the solutions as required.