at Tone Staff Placements
Sales Advisor – Travel & Tourism.
Basic salary between R7 000 to R10 000 + Commission
Job Purpose : To receive and make inbound/outbound sales calls to understand the customers’ needs prior to booking them a holiday.
Typical activities – maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls; listening to customer requirements; negotiating the terms of the holiday and closing the sales; challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy, cross sell if necessary; reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets; making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations; produce accurate admin work to complete booking process.
Skill set required:
· Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
· A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
· Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
· Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
· Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
· Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
· Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
· Must be an excellent telephone communicator
· Travel knowledge a benefit but not essential
· Previous Telesales / Sales experience is essential
· Must be target driven