at RCA Group (Pty) Ltd
We have a few vacancies for cleaners in a well-established commercial company in Johannesburg.
• The qualifying candidates will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the buildings by performing various cleaning duties.
• Tasks may also change throughout a cleaner’s employment.
• A cleaner performs delicate tasks of maintenance that is needed in any workplace regardless of the nature of work.
• To provide a professional, efficient and effective cleaning service that enhances the appearance of the facility and supports a healthy environment.
• Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc.
• Replace bathroom supplies.
• Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings (if applicable).
• Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly
• Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
• Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning before 09h00
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and wipers.
• Dust office furniture, machines & equipment’s at least weekly, taking care not to disorganise documents and papers on desks, etc.
• Friendly and cleanliness
• Client oriented- internally and externally.
• Communication skills
• At least Grade 10 and experience will be an added advantage.
Applicants who are interested must foward their cv to: lisambeni(at)gmail.com.