at Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Limpopo is looking for a SHEQ Manager to identify and develop a company health safety, environmental and quality plan, also assist staff and contractors in respect of compliance with relevant legislation, client standards and contractual arrangement.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Health and Safety Diploma and minimum of NADSM or Occupational Health higher diploma.
- At least eight years experience in health and safety management
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Sound knowledge of AQ systems and ISO requirements
- Computer literate (Sound knowledge of MS office)
- Drivers licence Code B
- Member of relevant professional institute
- Identify and develop a company health safety, environmental and quality plan.
- Provide an assurance and audit role in the company.
- Assist staff and contractors in respect of compliance with relevant legislation, client standards and contractual arrangement.
- Produce SHEQ procedures, policies including performance reports.
- Maintained OHSAS 18001
- Responsible for reviewing accident and incident HSEQ reports and investigation.
Please visit our website at
www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.