Head of Sales and Operations
at Afrizan Personnel
A leading financial services organisation has an opening for someone who is results-orientated, customer focused and enthusiastic. The most prominent role for this vacancy is to lead the sales and operations within the business, monitoring the effectiveness of sales efforts and ensuring that they are aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Monitor the teams performance on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis (Sales, Sales Quality and Productivity).
- Motivate and coach Regional Managers to sustain targets.
- Ensure ongoing operational effectiveness and efficiency in the team and in the contact centre as a whole.
- Ensure the team members clearly understand and therefore meet or exceed the organisations requirements or expectations.
- Foster high-performance sales culture within the organisation.
- Identify and manage the team and individual performance to ensure consistent performance outputs that meet or exceed the defined targets as reflected in the Consultants Individual Performance Contract.
- Identify and report on any significant performances issues and implement a plan to resolve to maintain the team or contact centre efficiency.
- Develop and build relationships with the Consultants, Managers and other Team Leaders in a manner that is conducive to a high-performance sales culture.
- Ensure the team has operational infrastructure and human resources required to operate efficiently.
- Prepare consultants for an ever-changing environment within the contact centre and ensure complacency and a sense of entitlement does not set in.
- Manage resource capacity and recruit consultants as required to address campaign demands.
- Schedule work rosters and shift allocations and be available during shifts to supervise these.
- Draw agent performance data, capture into commission sheets for calculation of monthly commissions, and submit to payroll.
- Strike a balance between prioritising the organisations requirements and the teams morale.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the organisations customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Liaise with the Director to ensure that deliverables are being met according to the SLAs and to ensure that communication is maximised.
- Assist Consultants with escalated client queries to ensure they are resolved effectively.
- Conduct problem solving, retrieval of calls, dispute-handling and provide feedback.
- Conduct trend and exception analysis of hourly, daily, weekly and monthly performance data.