Data Capturer / Administrator - Rivonia
at Prostaff Holdings
A well-known and established company specialising in the manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, scientific and related industries requires the above to perform data capturing functions and assist with ad-hoc duties.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum Matric is essential.
- Previous Administrative or Data Capturing or related experience is essential.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the MS office suite.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Capturing information accurately and timeously onto the companys software system.
- Scanning and uploading of confidential documents onto the system.
- Maintaining a high level of focus and attention to detail at all times.
Salary package highly negotiable depending on experience gained.