Marketing Manager: Digital
at Afrizan Personnel
A reputable finance organisation has a rare opportunity for an individual with high energy and positive attitude. The purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day operational management of the organisation from a digital perspective in such a way that the brand and sales objectives are met.
- Execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns for the organisation.
- Manage all multi-channel digital marketing elements of the organisation where required.
- Manage website developments, landing pages, Search engine optimisations, and websites hosting.
- Manage the integration of lead sources into operating platforms such as Microsoft CRM and ensure close relationships with the various sales departments.
- Manage customer portal development, customer experience management development and execution and CRM for the organisation.
- Manage and develop digital advertising for the following platforms: Google, Facebook, Twitter and all other relevant social media platforms.
- Manage and develop content for all multi-channel platforms.
- Manage predictive analytics, media and media platform performance with scorecards that shows return on investment and optimise media spend in line with results.
- Manage media culture studies and adapt advertising in line with trends.
- Manage automation tools and customer journey processes.
- Develop attribution modelling and optimising sales efficiency.
- Manage the customer experience for developed websites and applications.
- Manage the alignment between BI and marketing to ensure data integration with all campaigns.
- Manage the relationship with the various agencies, the organisation and local brand divisions from a digital perspective to ensure international brand standards, lead targets and sales targets are met.
- Manage the organisation leads lab and align campaigns with sales divisions in order to meet lead and sales targets in line with company objectives.
- Manage the digital marketing relationships for the organisation international car distribution brands in South Africa.
- Work on ad hoc projects.
- Daily operational management of the digital marketing team.