Senior Accounting and Tax Manager
at Prostaff Holdings
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company and wishes to appoint a Senior Accounting and Tax Manager who will be responsible for the correct reporting of internal financial policies and external accounting standards as well as the accurate calculation and management of the companys relationship with tax authorities.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A BComm Honours degree with completed articles.
- Qualified CA will be advantageous.
- 6 years previous experience in a similar senior financial manager role within a large company will be advantageous.
- Computer literacy is essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including advanced Excel skills.
- Sound ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a good eye for detail.
- Must be willing to travel. (15% of time)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting financial results in line with internal financial policies and external accounting standards.
- Calculating tax and managing the companys relationship with tax authorities which includes income tax, VAT, transfer pricing and customs knowledge to assist in the financial decision-making process.
- Submitting various internal financial reports to head office.
- Managing financial compliance with commercial divisions, to become a trusted business partner during the decision-making process.
- Managing aspects of internal and external audits to ensure that results are in line with expectations.
- Coaching and developing junior finance staff to grow a successful finance team.
- Identifying and reducing risks.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
For further information please contact Geoff Lipman - Prostaff on (email address)
or (contact number).