Group Internal Audit Manager
at Network Finance 2
A company thats been around for more than 70 years is looking for a Group Internal Audit Manager. In that considerable amount of time, theyve never fallen out of love with doing what they do. If anything, they more convinced than ever that the best things come in crystals.Its a product we believe in one that adds quality of life to consumers, enhances our customers business performance, delivers sustainable shareholder value and creates opportunities for more and more people.The criteria for the successful candidate will look as Follows:
- Completed Bcom/ Honours in Internal Audit
- Completed CIA or CA(SA)
- 10 /12 years Internal Audit Exposure
- 4 Years Core Management Exposure is a non-negotiable
- Manufacturing/ FMCG/ Retail Exposure is a MUST!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for strategic risk-based internal audit plan and managing the internal audit function in accordance internal audit charter
- Providing reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of the organizations risk management and the strength of internal controls.
- Develop annually a risk-based internal audit plan for Audit Committee review and approval.
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of Audit Committee materials. Participate in quarterly or more frequent Audit Committee meetings
- Establish and assign departmental goals to team members and evaluate their performance.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and developing career paths for direct reports.
- Report directly to the Audit Committee of Board of Trustees with administrative oversight from the CFO.
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.zaIf you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions. For more information contact:Shouneez J ScheepersExecutive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA (SA)(contact number)