Developer - Java
at Parvana Strategic Sourcing
Developer - Java (Parvana)About the Client:
- You will need to be able to independently solve complex, analytical problems with innovative approaches and solutions.
- The qualified individual will be a team player that has extensive experience developing applications through Java.
- Familiarity with various technologies is essential as is attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Application / service maintenance.
- Design and creation of new applications / services.
- Testing automation using our clientas automation framework as part of development deliverables.
- Rotating along with other developers through DevOPS cycles to support the business.
- Ensuring that timelines are adhered and delivery of tasks / projects within the timelines.
** The role will require involvement in hybrid virtualised as well as cloud infrastructure.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5+ years Core Java experience.
- 3 - 5+ years J2EE experience.
- Spring and Spring-Boot frameworks.
- Hibernate or JPA.
- Strong database skills (MySQL and DynamoDB experience beneficial).
- Exposure to e-Commerce and/or payments industry.
- Experienced in using SOAP webservices and RESTful webservices.
- AWS knowledge / experience beneficial.
- Understanding of SOA and Microservice Architectures.
- Understanding of Agile programming methodologies and principles as well as tools that support this.
- JUnit and JMeter.
- Worked on commerce related web sites or products before
- Experienced in open source technologies
- Experience with high volume transactional systems would be advantageous
- Experience in being part of a mixed language and technology team
- Strong web development background with cross functional experience
- Familiarisation with online server infrastructure
- Agile knowledge
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to (email address)