Risk Manager: Insurance and Medical Schemes
at Network Finance 2
Walk slowly if you must but never walk backwards.
Job & Company DescriptionsMy client is one of the largest industrial brand management companies founded in South Africa. Being a business that is a large conglomerate with many unrelated businesses, ranging from mining and information technology. As the
Risk Manager: Insurance and Medical Schemes, you will have to take the lead with the claims committee and insure the medical schemes and insurance is handled, while providing leadership to the investment committee.
- Provide guidance on ethical issues.
- Scan the global practises
- Lead the retirement claims
- Handle the business continuity plans and recovery plans.
- Manage the costs and a line with the companies budgets
- Implement and develop risk systems.
- Maintain external relationships
- Oversight of the retirement fund
- Conduct research and environmental scanning
- Develop medical schemes in South Africa
- Provide leadership to the investment committee
Bachelor degree in Finance/LegalMinimum 10 years post as financial manager/ legal advisor
Skill: Extensive experience in risk and quality.Extensive insurance knowledge is an advantage. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more Compliance and Risk management jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.zaIf you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be added to our database for any other suitable roles/positions. For more information contact:Jenna GreenSpecialist Consultant: Compliance and Risk Management.