Ops Specialist: Tech. Integrator
at Edge Executive Search
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Ops Specialist - Technical Integrator to provide expertise, advice and support to develop operationalimplementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes
- Relevant Bachelors Degree / Advanced Diploma
- 5-7 years experience in a similar environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
- Senior Certificate
- 10 years related experience
- Business IT Systems
- Business Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Strategy and Planning
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Ensure that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions.
- Execute specialist input through investigation and opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Identify, diagnose and recommend improvements in area of specialisation.
- Implement initiatives relating to projects that will lead to improved key processes across the business.
- In conjunction with the vendors, perform regular supportability reviews, health checks and risk assessments of the production environment.
- Initiate process and procedural change implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Optimise the operational environment through research and application of best practices and ensure alignment to the overall infrastructure strategy.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives
- Prepare project specifications for maintenance projects, ensure participation and assist in evaluation of proposals for specification
We embrace the principle of equal opportunity in employment and we work towards eliminating all forms of unlawful discrimination in ourscreening processes. In support of diversity and the equal opportunity principle, preference will be given to individuals from designated groups within South Africa as per our clients requirements.
Due to the number of applications received we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates