SAP Senior Consultant
at Adapt IT
SAP Senior ConsultantThe SAP Senior Consultant is responsible for designing and delivering multi-scale, complex SAP-centric solutions that reflect best-practice business processes and leverage the latest tools and methodologies on the SAP technology platform to achieve high performing business operations. Manages the application design and architecture components. The candidate will lead, collaborate and partner with various IS divisions and have a deep understanding of SAP, its roadmap and align with AdaptITs SAP strategy.
The successful candidate would have previously had experience in:
- Participates in defining SAP solution design which includes evaluation, selection and integration of necessary technical components.
- Comprehends documentation of current and future state SAP application and/or infrastructure architectures.
- Partners and works closely with Solution and Enterprise Architects
- Initiates, recommends, or provides solutions through designated channels.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
- Reinforce the business value of SAP solutions through creation of compelling presentations, demonstrations and participation in Design Thinking engagements
- Effectively prioritize projects and solutions based on business strategic priorities and manage stakeholder expectations accordingly.
- Coordinate various teams to ensure holistic and integrated solution design and delivery
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- More than 10 years of SAP implementation and/or solution design experience.
- Experience in designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- Ability to identify and challenge solution scenarios by taking the business environment into account.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on the SAP platform and tools.
- Strategically plan the solution landscape.
- Experience and extensive knowledge of SAP systems, including SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, and the required architecture and infrastructure to support them.
- Experience integrating SAP solutions into a broad array technologies and architectures.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Understanding of SAP roadmap around Cloud products and how it integrates with on-prem.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP system migration or upgrades.
- Knowledge of the business for which the solution architecture is being developed.
- Ability to influence the IT Strategies ensuring collaborative alignment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills -Communication, Collaboration, Facilitation, and Negotiation skills.
- Understanding of IOT related technologies that enable digital transformation.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate experience in designing and implementing enterprise-wide SAP transformation that delivered proven business value.
- Presales and Proposal development
- Oil and Gas Experience and Background
- Business Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Leads Changes and Innovation
- Impact and influence
- Self - Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- 10 + years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Cloud experience will be beneficial
- SAP Certification
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient