Our client provide IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support Agile business services.
The successful candidate will provide subject-matter expertise and consulting various product ranges. The successful candidates are required to have at least 4 years software development experience. In addition, experience in deploying and securing web application / services and middleware systems including but not limited to ESB, J2EE, API’s and messaging (e.g. TIBCO, MQ Series, Rabbit MQ) will also be advantageous. A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies is a must.
- Provide DevOps, API Management and IT Security advice to sales teams and key business partners
- Implement the Security and API Management product set within the customer’s environment
- Provide technical expertise, leadership and oversight during implementations, trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc
- Provide feedback to appropriate company parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate closely with your internal company network and the customers to enable a deep understanding of the technology needs or offerings and consequently architect appropriate solutions.
- Assume an advisory role when necessary
- Be passionate about learning and maintaining a deep and extensive technical knowledge of your allocated portfolio.
- Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the proposed solution.
- Respond to the technical components of RFP’s RFI’s Tenders, etc. when required.
Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Typically 4+ years’ experience as a solution architect, software developer or consultant working with enterprise software products or services
- Programming (Java preferred and / or .NET) and middleware systems knowledge is essential
- A good understanding of Internet Protocols including HTTP, MQ, REST, API and SOAP are required
- A good understanding of Authentication / Federation and Identity Standards including OAUTH, SAML and SCIM
- Experience in various scripting languages and a solid understanding of configuration management systems like Chef and Puppet is also desired
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to troubleshooting and solve complex integration issues is a must
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, demonstrate and implement proposed solutions
Whatsapp the keyword "JOB" to 063 492 01 66